NTC's industry veterans Debbie Lastoria and Jeremy Pomerantz, VPs of Business Development, will lead this informative webinar.
On Thursday, July 27th, 2017 at 2:00-3:30 PM EST - NTC's industry veterans Debbie Lastoria and Jeremy Pomerantz will lead an MBA webinar called Increasing Portfolio Value: Perfecting Loan Collateral.
With an elevated cost of servicing that can be partially attributed to improperly handled collateral files, Increasing portfolio value: Perfecting Loan Collateral will train real estate finance professionals on the proactive measures that can be taken to properly perfect loan collateral. Learn how to properly track files, be consistent in your reconciliation of files, and be one step ahead of your custodian. This 90 minute webinar will be a great conversation from new professionals to veterans in the servicing industry who need to understand what exactly to look for in the files and the ultimate impact on loan disposition. Click here to sign up today, before July 27 the price is $199. After that day, the price jumps to $279.
The following information will be discussed at this webinar:
- Final Document Tracking
- Consistent Reconciliation practices (ie. Trailing Doc SLA Testing)
- Trailing Document Chasing
- Due Diligence = Buying and Selling
- Custodial Reconciliation - Inventory and Exceptions
- Collateral Remediation
- Exception Tracking
- Impacts on Loan Disposition
- Debbie Lastoria, VP of Business Development, Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc.
- Jeremy Pomerantz, VP of Business Development, Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc.
Who Should Attend?
- Collateral Servicing Professionals
- CFOs of mortgage companies and bank mortgage divisions
- Service Release Analysts
- Loan Servicing Payoff Professionals
- Servicing Managers