As the New Year is upon us, Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) is starting off on the right foot with a plan to support and attend over 20 conferences, summits, symposiums and trade shows in 2019.
With events all over the country, NTC will be traveling from the east to west coast and then back again all year long. The Business Development, Client Services and Operations teams are looking forward to contributing to our industry, taking advantage of educational opportunities, networking with fellow industry members and promoting NTC's existing and new services.
See what events our teams will be attending this year and schedule your meeting today!
- MISMO Winter Summit - January 7-10, 2019 Clearwater, FL
- Ginnie Mae Summit - February 4-5, 2019 Washington, D.C.
- IMN Notes, Non - & Re-Performing Loans Symposium (EAST) - February 7-8, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL
- MBA's National Mortgage Servicing Conference and Expo - February 25-28, 2019 Orlando, FL
- SFIG Vegas 2019 - February 24-27, 2019 Las Vegas, NV
- PRIA Winter Symposium - February 25-28 2019, Greenville, SC
- MBA National Technology in Mortgage Banking Conference & Expo 2019 - March 24-27, 2019 Dallas, Texas
- Black Knight Information Exchange - April 14-17, 2019 Orlando, FL
- IMN Mortgage Servicing Rights Conference (EAST) - April 15-16, 2019 New York, NY
- MERS User Conference - June 2019, Virginia
- MBA Document Custody Conference - June 20, 2019 McLean, VA
- MBA's National Secondary Market Conference & Expo 2019 - May 19-22, 2019 New York, NY
- IMN Notes, Non - & Re-Performing Loans Symposium (WEST) - June 3-4, 2019 Dana Point, CA
- PRIA Annual Conference - August 26-29, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO
- ABS East Miami 2019 - September 2019, Miami, FL
- Five Star Conference and Expo 2019 - September 23-25, 2019 Dallas, Texas
- Legal League 100 Fall Summit - September 23-25, 2019 Dallas, Texas
- MBA Annual Convention and Expo 2019 - October 27-30, 2019 Austin, Texas
- IMN Mortgage Servicing Rights Conference (WEST) - November 2019 Los Angeles, CA
Contact us today for more information!