We are giving you another reason to love working with NTC.
TrackingLINK 1.5 is part of the Secure Client Access Portal on the Nationwide Title Clearing website. This newversion has many enhancements to make finding out information on what order(s) are in the NTC system, easier. TrackingLINK 1.5 greatly improves client interaction with Nationwide Title Clearing and provides clients the necessary status information, images and tools to stay connected to NTC and the services being performed.
NEW TrackingLINK 1.5 Features Include:
- Advanced search fields for easier, faster queries.
- Ability to see ALL order details
- Easier, intuitive design
- Ability to see multiple images for efficiency
- All order notes are auto-populated in chronological order
- Hover intelligence for quick explanations of what you’re seeing
- Cancel, order files in one easy step.
- Recently improved features for client control of files, including access to order details, images and reports.
- Ability to easily rush an order, place the order on hold or cancel it.
Other TrackingLINK 1.5 Features:
Varied Access Rights by User. Clients have the ability to create and manage different types of users and control the access rights for each user to TrackingLINK. This user maintenance feature is helpful to track accountability of specific employees and greatly improve security standards.
Perform look-ups of individual orders to obtain comprehensive order detail and document images of orders completed and currently in process.
- Users can send a message to communicate directly with the account manager regarding any specific order.
- Highly secure system with advanced user login creation and maintenance.