NTC (Nationwide Title Clearing) offers the most cutting-edge approach to electronic recording available in the mortgage service industry. We are able to do this by maintaining an advanced in-house system that rapidly submits documents for eRecording at the county level through exclusive and meaningful eRecording partnerships as well as direct to county methods.
Our eRecording services are a standard value added feature included in every service. This process often costs less than typical postage costs. We also furnish eRecording as a stand-alone service for processing documents in counties/recording jurisdictions where eRecording is enabled.
NTC maintains professional partnerships that fully integrate document processing with the advanced eRecording methods available in most counties. The eRecording process simplifies everything and reduces the time, effort and cost that typically goes into submitting paper documents for recording.
Benefits & Features:
- Substantial savings in the time invested in both delivery and handling of recording documents.
- Nationwide Title Clearing delivers the electronic documents, along with the indexed information, directly to the county recorder through our partner eRecording system
- Recorded documents are quickly returned to NTC, sometimes in just minutes, substantially reducing recording time.
- Shipping expenses also drop drastically by sending the documents electronically, eliminating postage costs completely when available.
- eRecording often reduces recording fees while also eliminating mail delays or county errors, helping to avoid any potential penalties.
- A simplified process of recording procedure that raises efficiency considerably, while also giving the client ease of access in watching the process unfold through our integrated client systems (where available).
- Our proprietary online reporting features, coupled with our eRecording services, give our clients access and control of files through our secure NTC website, offering a level of service not offered by most in the industry.