In today’s highly regulated environment, problems with document tracking or flow can have a profound negative impact on the firm’s ability to protect loan assets. Failure to assess your operation could be viewed as a pattern of negative behavior by regulators. A best practices approach requires annual assessment. But what should your company assess? To help answer this question, NTC has released a white paper entitled, Scoring Your Trailing Document Process & Tips for Efficiency, that includes a checklist about how to score your trailing document process and best practices to improve efficiency. Fill out the form on the right to access the white paper today.
White paper highlights include:
- Checklist to score your trailing document process.
- Starting at the beginning with document tracking.
- What to do when document tracking is no longer an option.
- Establishing your own national abstractor network.
- When to consider outsourcing.
Take a moment to read this white paper and consider how your shop rates on each point. You might be surprised.